Caroline W. Wilson, MD
Dr. Caroline Wilson is a Resident at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences. Her projected graduation date is June 2021.
She became a member of the EyeRounds Editorial Board in Spring 2019.
- BS, Biology, Emory University
- MD, University South Alabama
- Mai AP, Tran C, Wilson CW, Fox AR, Boldt HC. Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada (VKH) Disease. EyeRounds.org. Posted April 1, 2019; Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/284-vogt-koyanagi-harada.htm
- Wilson CW, Greiner MA. Avellino Dystrophy. EyeRounds.org. Posted June 24, 2019; available from https://eyerounds.org/atlas/pages/Avellino-Dystrophy/index.htm
- Goldstein AS, Wilson CW, Greiner MA. Chronic Ocular Graft Versus Host Disease. EyeRounds.org. Posted August 8, 2019; Available from https://EyeRounds.org/cases/287-GVHD.htm
- Wang C, Wilson C, Thurtell M. Miller Fisher Syndrome. EyeRounds.org. August 27, 2020. Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/300-miller-fisher-syndrome.htm
- Ajjarapu A, Wilson C, Ling J. Interstitial Keratitis Secondary to Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV). EyeRounds.org. February 24, 2021. Available from https://EyeRounds.org/cases/308-interstitial-keratitis.htm
- Wilson C, Simmons B, Shriver E. Use of cyanoacrylate glue for an exposed orbital implant. EyeRounds.org. February 24, 2021. Available from https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/glued-orbital-implant.htm