Philip I. Niles, MBA, MD
Dr. Niles is a Vitreoretinal Surgery Fellow at the University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario.
- BS, Economics, Case Western Reserve University, College of Arts and Sciences, Cleveland, Ohio
- MBA, Finance, Case Western Reserve University, School of Management
- MD, Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine
- Ophthalmology Residency, the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
- Niles PI, Cohen A, Sacher B, Kitzmann A, Shriver EM, Allen RC. Firework-Related Ocular Injuries. Jan 29, 2015; Availble from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/202-fireworks.htm
- Treloar M, Roybal CN, Niles PI, Russell, SR. Progression of Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy During Pregnancy. EyeRounds.org. Posted September 1, 2015; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/219-Gestational-Diabetic-Retinopathy.htm